SCHÖNOX TACKIFIER is a very low emission anti slip fixation suitable for anti slip fixation of self-laying conductive and non conductive as well as anti-static carpet tiles with bitumen, non-woven, PVC or PUR-backing as well as self-laying textile coverings in sheets on all suitable, water resistant substrates. For interior use.
- Approved by the building authorities
- Emission tested building product according to DIBt-principles - approval no.: Z-155.20-475
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- For interior use
- Solvent-free according to TRGS 610
- Low consumption / high coverage
- Suitable for castor wheels in accordance with EN 12 529
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Can be applied by roller
- Easy to apply
- Long bonding
- Suitable carpet-tiles can be replaced over a long period
- Conductive adjustable
SCHÖNOX TACKIFIER is suitable for the fixation of:
- Textile tiles without surface tension (SL-Fliesen)
- Conductive and anti-static textile carpet tiles in combination with SCHÖNOX LK (see product data sheet 7.07)
- Loose laid textile sheet coverings on suitable substrates in interior areas.
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 100 - 140g/m²
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX TACKIFIER is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT