- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Utility Repairs page for more paints and coatings.
SCHÖNOX TACKIFIER is a very low emission anti slip fixation suitable for anti slip fixation of self-laying conductive and non conductive as well as anti-static carpet tiles with bitumen, non-woven, PVC or PUR-backing as well as self-laying textile coverings in sheets on all suitable, water resistant substrates. For interior use.
- Approved by the building authorities
- Emission tested building product according to DIBt-principles - approval no.: Z-155.20-475
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- For interior use
- Solvent-free according to TRGS 610
- Low consumption / high coverage
- Suitable for castor wheels in accordance with EN 12 529
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Can be applied by roller
- Easy to apply
- Long bonding
- Suitable carpet-tiles can be replaced over a long period
- Conductive adjustable
SCHÖNOX TACKIFIER is suitable for the fixation of:
- Textile tiles without surface tension (SL-Fliesen)
- Conductive and anti-static textile carpet tiles in combination with SCHÖNOX LK (see product data sheet 7.07)
- Loose laid textile sheet coverings on suitable substrates in interior areas.
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 100 - 140g/m²
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!