- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
SCHÖNOX RENOTEX is a multiaxial glass fibre fabric to reinforce SCHÖNOX APF used to screed critical substrates in refurbishment projects, avoiding the need to replace the existing subfloor. It is easy to apply, ideal for projects where height is limited. Perfect for all kind of carpets and elastic coverings.
- Wood substrates
- Bitumen emulsion and Magnesia screeds
- Old existing floors
- Dimensions: 42m length x 1.19m width
- Construction: AR glass fibre cloth with polyester/cotton stitching and acrylate coating
- Pack Size
- 1.9m x 42m Roll
Be the first to ask a question about this product!