We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sikafloor 131 Level Latex Ultra as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
SCHÖNOX LC is a high performance two component latex levelling compound for use from 3 to 60mm, charcterised by low shrinkage. After adding the liquid component (4.75L) to 25kg of the powder component SCHÖNOX LC is ready for use. For interior and exterior use.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission, regulated
- for interior and exterior use
- low tension/stress
- extendable without loss of strength for higher layer thickness
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- low construction heights are possible
- high strength values
- water-proof against dispersion adhesives
- layer-thickness 3,0 to 40mm without aggregates
- layer-thickness 10 to 60mm with aggregates
- low in chromate according to REACH
SCHÖNOX LC is suitable for preparation of bonded screeds in layer thicknesses of 3 - 60mm in:
- new and old buildings
- renovation work
- modernisation work
SCHÖNOX LC is suitable for:
- textile coverings
- elastic coverings
- parquet, layer thickness at least 5mm
SCHÖNOX LC is suitable on:
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds (sanded) IC 10 and IC 15 according to EN 13 813, layer-thickness 3,0 to 8,0 mm
- Old mastic asphalt screeds IC 10 and IC 15 (if necessary, obtain advice on the hardness class test in an asphalt laboratory) according to EN 13 813, often contain cracks or are embrittled, depending on their composition, age, strength and use. This renovation substrate does not display sufficient load-bearing strength for taking even a low-stress, cementitious levelling compounds. For this purpose, we recommend using stress-free, gypsum SCHÖNOX-levelling compound. If in doubt, please obtain supplementary information.
- magnesia screeds with mineral aggregates
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement Screed, Calcium Sulphate Screed
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 29.475 KG
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX LC is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT