SCHÖNOX SL is a cement based, rapid drying, smoothing and finishing compound suitable to provide a smooth finish on various substrates in interior areas. SCHÖNOX SL can be installed as a true featheredge.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission
- for interior use only
- featheredge achievable
- exceptional hardness and strength
- fast drying
- suitable for underfloor heating systems
- layer thickness above featheredge up to 1/4“, in small, well-defined areas up to 1“ (on wooden floors up to 1/8“)
- suitable for castor wheels loadings
- very smooth surface
- moisture resistant (interior only), no moisture vapor emission limitations on properly prepared concrete
SCHÖNOX SL is suitable for patching, smoothing and leveling of:
- concrete, cement substrates
- floor leveling compounds
- gypsum substrates
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles
- old, water-resistant adhesive residues
- wooden substrates
As well as for filling, smoothing and leveling of unheated, cement based substrates under:
- SCHÖNOX Moisture Mitigation Systems
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement, Plywood, Ceramic Tiles, Terrazzo, Gypsum
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 3 - 18m² per 4.5kg depending on thickness
- Touch Dry
- 20 Mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX SL is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT