Remmers Desalting Compress is a dry mortar similar to render used to reduce the content of damaging salts near the surface.
Range of Use
- For temporary use (2-3 weeks) in a poultice procedure in accordance with WTA Code of Practice “De-Salting of Masonry Work”.
- Reduces the tendency of efflorescence
- Reduces salt induced weathering processes
Features & Benefits
- Desalting Compress is a highly effective poultice material made of a combination of active mineral constituents and cellulose.
- Free of cement and lime
- Easy to remove
- Optimised adsorption capacity through light-weight, capillary active aggregates
- 14kg per m² / per cm thick
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Desalting Compress is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT