Remmers Desalting Compress is a dry mortar similar to render used to reduce the content of damaging salts near the surface.
Range of Use
- For temporary use (2-3 weeks) in a poultice procedure in accordance with WTA Code of Practice “De-Salting of Masonry Work”.
- Reduces the tendency of efflorescence
- Reduces salt induced weathering processes
Features & Benefits
- Desalting Compress is a highly effective poultice material made of a combination of active mineral constituents and cellulose.
- Free of cement and lime
- Easy to remove
- Optimised adsorption capacity through light-weight, capillary active aggregates
- 14kg per m² / per cm thick
Be the first to ask a question about this product!