- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Desalting Compress
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Remmers Desalting Compress is a dry mortar similar to render used to reduce the content of damaging salts near the surface.
Range of Use
- For temporary use (2-3 weeks) in a poultice procedure in accordance with WTA Code of Practice “De-Salting of Masonry Work”.
- Reduces the tendency of efflorescence
- Reduces salt induced weathering processes
Features & Benefits
- Desalting Compress is a highly effective poultice material made of a combination of active mineral constituents and cellulose.
- Free of cement and lime
- Easy to remove
- Optimised adsorption capacity through light-weight, capillary active aggregates
- 14kg per m² / per cm thick
Be the first to ask a question about this product!