Remmers Epoxy ESC 100 is an unpigmented binder that is used for the production of synthetic resin mortars. Remmers Epoxy ESC 100 is a transparent epoxy resin binder that is used for the production of fast screeds on a synthetic resin base.
Recommended forms of execution:
- Bonded screed > 4mm
- Screen on a parting layer > 30mm
- Screed on a layer of insulation > 35mm
Features & Benefits
- Fire rating A2 (1:25)
- Nonylphenol and alkylphenol free
- Can be pumped by machine (e.g. Estrichboy)
- Can be smoothed by machine (e.g. disk or walk-behind power trowel)
- 0.07 - 0.1kg per m² / per mm
Be the first to ask a question about this product!