Remmers Epoxy ST 100 LV is an unpigmented epoxy resin binder that is used as an impregnation agent, primer, bonding layer, levelling layer and for the production of compression resistant mortars, flow covers and as a blinding layer for blinded covers.
- Parking garages
- Production halls
- Assembly areas
- Underground parking garages
- Warehouses for heavy goods
Features & Beneftits
- Low viscosity
- Good penetration capacity
- Nonylphenol and alkyl phenol-free
- Can be subjected to mechanical loads
- Can be subjected to chemical loads
Be the first to ask a question about this product!