- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Joint Mortar MG
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Remmers Joint Mortar MG is used for the production of horizontal, longitudinal and vertical joints as well as for subsequently pointing especially brick and natural stone masonry on facades. The mortar can also be applied by a machine suitably equipped for joints approx. 10 to 30mm wide. Ready to use after mixing with water, very good adhesion, resistant to water weather and frost.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use after mixing with water
- Carbonate as well as hydraulic setting
- Very good adhesion
- Favourable ratio of tensile bending strength to compressive strength, making it less sensitive to cracks
- Not sensitive to moisture
- Resistant to water weather and frost
- 4 - 8kg per m²
Be the first to ask a question about this product!