Remmers Mould Restoration Filler is a mineral surface filler and fine render with high water retention capacity.
- Remmers Mould Restoration Filler is used to smooth Mould Restoration Panels SLP CS
- To produce a fine and closed render surface ready to paint in indoor areas.
- All specifications Q1 – Q3 on SLP CS Panels
Features & Benefits
- Capillary active and diffusive
- Insensitive to moisture
- High adhesion
- Allows the production very smooth surfaces
- Application of one layer ≤ 2mm
- Can be applied on calcium silicate boards without previous priming
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 1.5kg per m² / per mm thick
Be the first to ask a question about this product!