- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Preparatory Mortar
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a special preparatory mortar according to WTA.
- Component in the Kiesol Waterproofing Systems and Remmers Restoration Render Systems
- For preparing the substrate before cementitious renders are applied
- For normalising differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. on porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a bonding layer for dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water and sets hydraulically.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
- Spritz according to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D and DIN EN 998-1
- Test Certificate and external supervision by the Quality Association for Natural Stone, Lime and Mortar, Cologne Low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Preparatory Mortar is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT