Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a special preparatory mortar according to WTA.
- Component in the Kiesol Waterproofing Systems and Remmers Restoration Render Systems
- For preparing the substrate before cementitious renders are applied
- For normalising differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. on porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a bonding layer for dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water and sets hydraulically.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
- Spritz according to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D and DIN EN 998-1
- Test Certificate and external supervision by the Quality Association for Natural Stone, Lime and Mortar, Cologne Low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!