Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a special preparatory mortar according to WTA.
- Component in the Kiesol Waterproofing Systems and Remmers Restoration Render Systems
- For preparing the substrate before cementitious renders are applied
- For normalising differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. on porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a bonding layer for dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water and sets hydraulically.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
- Spritz according to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D and DIN EN 998-1
- Test Certificate and external supervision by the Quality Association for Natural Stone, Lime and Mortar, Cologne Low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC
Be the first to ask a question about this product!