Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a fast setting, special preparatory mortar low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC.
- Component in the Kiesol waterproofing systems and Remmers restoration render systems
- Fulfils requirements pursuant to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D
- For quickly preparing render bases before mineral renders are applied
- For quickly evening differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a fast setting bonding layer on dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Fast hydraulic setting
- Render can be applied after just 90 minutes
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
- 4 - 6kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT