Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a fast setting, special preparatory mortar low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC.
- Component in the Kiesol waterproofing systems and Remmers restoration render systems
- Fulfils requirements pursuant to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D
- For quickly preparing render bases before mineral renders are applied
- For quickly evening differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a fast setting bonding layer on dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Fast hydraulic setting
- Render can be applied after just 90 minutes
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
- 4 - 6kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
Be the first to ask a question about this product!