Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a fast setting, special preparatory mortar low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC.
- Component in the Kiesol waterproofing systems and Remmers restoration render systems
- Fulfils requirements pursuant to WTA Code of Practice 2-9-04/D
- For quickly preparing render bases before mineral renders are applied
- For quickly evening differing absorption behaviour of the render base, e.g. porous brick, natural stone or mixed masonry work
- As a fast setting bonding layer on dense or poorly absorbent render bases, e.g. interior waterproofing, concrete, dense and smooth brick
Remmers Preparatory Mortar Rapid is a factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water.
- Easy to apply, good adhesion capacity
- Fast hydraulic setting
- Render can be applied after just 90 minutes
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Provides good anchorage for subsequently applied layers of render
- Resistant to water, weather and frost and water vapour permeable
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 4 - 6kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
Be the first to ask a question about this product!