Remmers SLP CS 25 is a calcium silicate interior insulation panel used to regulate moisture and save energy when refurbishing buildings. Solves problems with condensation by buffering moisture and increased capillary return transport.
Remmers Mould Restoration Panels are predominately used when there is infestation with mould caused by heat bridges or behind unsuitable insulation systems, when condensation forms and its consequences such as rotting framework timber, corrosion of reinforcement steel, musty odours, moisture spots, etc. The panels are suitable for use on the inside of exterior walls, on interior walls and room ceilings.
Remmers Mould Restoration Panels are made of calcium silicate, a pure mineral working material. Because of their microscopic structure, the panels have very high capillarity which leads off condensation moisture that accumulates at heat bridges. In drier periods, the absorbed moisture which has been distributed over a large area is given off again into the room. The panels are also extremely diffusion open, thermally insulating, environment-compatible, non-combustible and mould retarding.
To prevent the properties of Remmers Mould Restoration Panels and their mode of action from being negatively influenced when finishing work is carried out, specially coordinated system components were developed for finishing the system.
- To kill fungi on infested surfaces, especially smallsurface areas: Remmers Mildew Stop
- To bind mildew spores on the surface of contaminated building materials before they are removed: Remmers Spore Binder
- For cementing the panels: Remmers Attachment Mortar SLP
- For smoothing to create fine, closed surfaces ready for painting: Remmers Mould Restoration Filler or Fine Mould Restoration Filler
- As a capillary-open and alkaline paint: Remmers Mould Restoration Paint
Be the first to ask a question about this product!