- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers WP Flex 2K
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Remmers WP Flex 2K (formerly Elastogrout 2K) is a flexible, waterproofing grout for waterproofing building elements with contact to the ground against ground damp, moisture and water pressure.
- Horizontal waterproofing in and beneath walls
- For waterproofing building elements, tanks and basements
- For waterproofing in a bond with ceramic covers (balconies, terraces, showers and baths with floor drains)
- Coatings on concrete surfaces in facade and splash water areas subsequently treated with a carbonation inhibitor
- Reinforcement of construction joints is executed with water stops in the VF series
Features & Benefits
- Quickly and easily applied
- Sets crack-free
- Adheres tightly to the substrate
- Water pressure tight
- Resistant to frost and age resistant
- Adheres well to old bitumen
- Resistant to liquid manure
- Can be applied as a grout with a brush or filling knife
- Corresponds to Codes of Practice and Guidelines for waterproofing buildings with cement bound, rigid and flexible waterproofing grouts
- Corresponds to ZDB Codes of Practice for the execution of waterproofing in a bond with facings and covers made of tiles and slabs
This product is subject is to a 7-10 day lead time.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] for more information.
- 1.65kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
Be the first to ask a question about this product!