Remmers WP Flex 2K (formerly Elastogrout 2K) is a flexible, waterproofing grout for waterproofing building elements with contact to the ground against ground damp, moisture and water pressure.
- Horizontal waterproofing in and beneath walls
- For waterproofing building elements, tanks and basements
- For waterproofing in a bond with ceramic covers (balconies, terraces, showers and baths with floor drains)
- Coatings on concrete surfaces in facade and splash water areas subsequently treated with a carbonation inhibitor
- Reinforcement of construction joints is executed with water stops in the VF series
Features & Benefits
- Quickly and easily applied
- Sets crack-free
- Adheres tightly to the substrate
- Water pressure tight
- Resistant to frost and age resistant
- Adheres well to old bitumen
- Resistant to liquid manure
- Can be applied as a grout with a brush or filling knife
- Corresponds to Codes of Practice and Guidelines for waterproofing buildings with cement bound, rigid and flexible waterproofing grouts
- Corresponds to ZDB Codes of Practice for the execution of waterproofing in a bond with facings and covers made of tiles and slabs
- 1.65kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers WP Flex 2K is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT