Remmers Joint Mortar TK is a trass-lime joint mortar for repairing joints in masonry work, and manually pointing brick and natural stone joints.. Made of mineral binders, natural aggregates and alkali resistant, lightfast pigments. Low in chromates according to RL 2003/53/EC.
- For horizontal, vertical and longitudinal joints in walls, pillars and partition walls made of load-bearing and non-load-bearing masonry work
- For manually pointing brick and natural stone masonry with joints from approx. 8-30mm wide
Features & Benefits
- Lime and trass based, factory-mixed, dry mortar with high sulphate resistance and low effective alkali content
- Ready to use after mixing with water
- Sets hydraulically as well as by carbonation
- High adhesion capacity
- Favourable flexural / compres-sive strength ratio, making the mortar less sensitive to cracks
- Resistant to water, weather and frost
- The user can choose between two grain sizes, depending on masonry work
- A water repelling formulation (hydrophobic) is also available upon request
|1022||normal, fine - largest grain 1.0 mm, special colour||Contact us for more details|
|1023||normal, medium - largest grain 2.0 mm, special colour||Contact us for more details|
|1026||normal, fine - largest grain 1.0 mm, trass grey (MF 483)||Available to order as above|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!