Britannia Anti-Vandal Paint
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Coo-Var Vandalene Anti Climb Paint as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
- Specially formulated to stay soft and slippery
- External use
- For brush or mitt application
- For use on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall and fences, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access
- One-pack product
Britannia Anti-Vandal Paint is an eco-friendly, soft and slippery non-drying deterrent. For use on drain pipes, sills, tops of walls and fences, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access, electricity pylons to prevent access to dangerous areas, telegraph poles, lamp posts to prevent climbing.
Solvent-free and eco-friendly, it deters vandals and trespassers on external surfaces.
Anti Vandal paint is not recommended for use on surfaces in areas which are subject to legitimate daily contact. It is also recommended that it not be applied to sills, fall pipes, walls, etc., within 7 feet of the ground level, and it’s presence should be clearly identified to the public with WARNING NOTICES.
- Features & Benefits
- Spreading Rate
- Drying Times
- Shelf Life & Storage
- Soft and slippery non-drying deterrent
- Deters vandals and trespassers
- For use on a wide range of structures
- External use
- For brush or mitt application
- For use on rain pipes, sills, tops of walls and fences, telegraph poles, lamp posts and pylons
These will vary depending on substrate, the site conditions and longevity required.
Typically spreading rates will vary depending on the end use.
- 3-4m2 /lt, this is largely dependent on thickness of coating and substrate to be painted.
- Non drying system. This product does not dry.
- New and previously painted surfaces should be dry and free from loose and flaking material, dirt, grease wax, etc.
- Unpainted woodwork and steelwork should be primed with the appropriate primer.
- Remove any loose material such as rust, scale, dirt, etc by thorough wire brushing and prime with a suitable primer prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
- Fats, oils or greases must be removed by mechanical means and detergent washing.
- Porous surfaces such as unpainted wood or brickwork should be sealed with a suitable primer/sealer to prevent the product drying out prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
- Smooth surfaces should be roughened using coarse abrasive paper or by wire brushing prior to application of the Anti Vandal paint.
- Stir well before use.
- Please follow the coverage rates shown in Spreading Rate Section.
- Apply Anti Vandal paint with a short haired brush or industrial mitt, smoothing to a uniform finish to the recommended spreading rate.
- Must be applied no lower than 7 feet from the ground.
- Do not thin the product.
- Wear gloves during application and only apply to areas above arms reach.
- Clean all equipment with white spirit immediately after use.
- Up to 2 years if stored correctly in an unopened container.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with a recognised hand cleaner.
- To be applied on structures no less than two metres from the floor.
- Do not use near fishponds.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environments.
- Do not empty into drains.
- For Use By
- Consumer Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Metal, Wood, Plastic, Brickwork, Masonry
- Application Method
- Brush, Mitt
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Base Type
- Solvent Free
- Fastest Delivery
- Next Working Day
|John shaw on 2022-06-27 11:08:32|| |
Can you use anti vandal paint on a shed foof
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Unfortunately no, this should be used on vertical surfaces, or small horizontal areas such as the tops of walls over the minimum height of 7 feet.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Britannia Anti-Vandal Paint is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT