Bradite TC32 Chlorinated Rubber/Pliolite Thinner
Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 quality & ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems.
- Use as directed by product data sheets for thinning & cleaning
- High flash point aromatic solvent for thinning alkyd based paints and equipment cleaning
- Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 quality & ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems
- Always refer to the Health and Safety sheet for the product before use, and observe the warning phrases on the label
- VOC Levels
- 875 g/L
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Single pack
- Pack Size
- 2.5L, 5L
- 0.875 kg/L
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months minimum in original unopened containers
- (Abel closed cup) 43°C
- Base Type
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Bradite TC32 Chlorinated Rubber/Pliolite Thinner is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT