Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super
Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super is a superb, colourless water repellent treatment for porous exterior walls and surfaces (brick, concrete, cement, etc.) Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super stops exterior porous walls and surfaces taking in water by creating a protective colourless film. The treated surface will not appear 'coated' or changed in any way, keeping water from penetrating the surface is beneficial for a number of reasons so start protecting your property today with Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super!
Features & Benefits
- Water repellent
- Water vapour permeable (allows the surface to breathe)
- Does not change the colour of the surface
- Can be applied directly on to a range of different substrates
- Density: ± 0,8
- Solids content in volume: ± 5 %
- Solids Content in weight: ± 5 %
- 1 - 4 m²/l
- Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
Clean and dust off the outside walls that are sufficiently dry. Cracks and fissures must be filled up first.
- Non-porous surfaces (glass, blue stone, varnished brick, etc.) must be protected from spray mist or spatters of Secco.
- Apply Secco only on non-painted mineral or cement containing substrates. The substrate has to be porous.
- Can be recovered with Murfill or Paracem.
- Brush, Roller
- 1-4m² per litre
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 0,8
- Solids by Volume
- ± 5 %
- 790 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 45 Mins
- UN Number
- UN 1263
|REBECCA on 2018-04-22 15:29:58|| |
Can I use Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super on top of a masonry painted wall?
No, Rust-Oleum Mathys Secco Super must only be applied to bare, porous exterior walls and surfaces (brick, concrete, cement, etc.). For a previously painted surface we would instead recommend Rust-Oleum Mathys Murfill Waterproofing Coating.