Envirograf Intumescent Cable Tray Pillows
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend as our nearest alternatives:
|TE2||50mm x 50mm|
|TE3||75mm x 50mm|
|TE4||100mm x 50mm|
|TE5||127mm x 50mm|
|TE6||150mm x 50mm|
|TE8||200mm x 50mm|
|TE9||225mm x 50mm|
|TE12||300mm x 50mm|
Seal up openings in fire barriers in walls, floors and ceilings caused by cable trays using Intumescent Cable Tray Pillows. It breaks its stitching and expands to cover gaps in and around cables, filling the space to stop fire and smoke spreading for up to 4 hours of fire protection.
The pillow is easy to install, simply pushing into space and securing to the cable tray with the included cord and retention tag that can be screwed or riveted into place. This ensures the pillow will have to be refitted after removal for access.
Intumescent Cable Tray Pillows are available in a range of sizes to suit standard sizes of cable tray. Used where cable trays pass through fire rated ceilings, floors and walls.
The pillows are simply pushed into place in the wall, floor or ceiling opening where the cable tray passes through.
Supplied with a fitted cord and retention tag which can be riveted or screwed onto the cable tray to ensure pillows will be refitted after removal for maintenance or access.
- Mineral Wool Fibre 20-70% by weight
- Exfoliating Graphite 20-60% by weight
- Organic Binder (including adhesive coating) 5.0-30% by weight
- Physical form/appearance: Solid, voluminous material, more or less elastic.
- Colour: Varies according to manufacture.
- Specific gravity: 10-600 kg/m³
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Odour: None or mild odour
- Flash ignition point: Between 315ºc to 370ºc
- Decomposition temperature: Above 180ºc
- Thermal energy: 28 000 KJ/kg
- Stability and reactivity: The product is stable at temperatures between - 40ºc and +12ºc
- Auto-ignition point: Between 370ºc to 427ºc (ASTM D 1929)
|Chiltern RF95001||181 Minutes||181 Minutes|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!