|Ref||Fan/Vent Outside Diameter||Cut Hole Diameter approx|
Envirograf Firoblock Sleeves expand during
For PVC pipes, conduit, trunking and cable trays, Firoblock sleeves expand and crush around cables to prevent the spread of fire and smoke through a building. Tested for use in Nuclear Power Stations, Firoblock should crush PVC pipes with wall thicknesses of up to 25mm.
Easy to cut with a knife, Firoblock sleeves are fibre-free. Offcuts can be taped together to minimise
For block/plasterboard wall, please see the Product Data Sheet and Application Guide in our attachments section above.
- No more corrosion problems due to copper pipes having contact with concrete surfaces.
- Meets all regulations.
- Allows for expansion and contraction of hot pipes and gives up to four hours protection.
- Easy to cut, no more hacksawing and de-burring steel pipes.
- Envirograf Sleeves can be cut with a knife, and
off cutscan be taped together leaving no waste.
- Used for pipes passing through fire rated walls and ceilings that must be allowed to expand and contract.
- The intumescent will stay in situ in the application until activated by a fire reaching 130ºc approximately 1-2 minutes into a fire.
- The Intumescent wall sleeves will last a lifetime in situ and will not degrade or deteriorate.
- For every 1mm of intumescent when activated in a fire will expand to approximately 25mm (e.g. 2mm intumescent = 50mm expansion)
- Envirograf CLVM Clipper Range for Toilet Ventilation Fire Protection
- Envirograf Intumescent Toilet & Bathroom Ventilation Outlet Protection
The Intumescent wall sleeves are made from foil clad Intumescent material.
- Mineral Wool Fibre 20-70% by weight
- Exfoliating Graphite 20-60% by weight
- Organic Binder (including adhesive coating) 5.0-30% by weight
|Chiltern - RF97062A||67 Minutes||N/A (Hollow Wall)|
|Trada - TFEIF 94006||130 Minutes||N/A (Solid Wall)|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to offer you up to 10% off a suitable alternative product for your project.