Graco Mark V Max Standard Heavy Duty Sprayer
We no longer stock this product.
Graco Mark V Max Standard Heavy Duty Sprayer is the electric airless sprayer for spraying paints; intumescent coatings and sprayable plasters. It is the industry standard for heavy duty coatings, with proven reliability and performance. The Graco Mark V is suitable for internal and external painting jobs, and can support up to a 0.039'' airless spray tip, or support two guns with smaller tips.
- Trust in proven technology with the Advantage Drive System. Runs quiet and is guaranteed for life!
- Rely on the industry standard: the Graco Endurance™ Pump.
- Count on the SmartControl™ 3.0 Pressure Control to get your daily job done! It delivers a consistent spray fan without fluctuations while protecting your investment against bad power conditions.
SmartControl™ 3.0 with Pressure Gauge
Graco’s advanced SmartControl 3.0 offers precision pressure control that delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations.
- Spray thicker coatings and run longer hoses
- ProGuard™ Sprayer Protection System guards against bad or extreme job site power conditions
- Graco’s proven and reliable piston pump technology with LongLife-V packings.
- QuickAccess™ intake valve to easily clean or clear debris. Spring loaded for better pump efficiency.
The drive is the critical link between the engine and the pump. Graco doesn’t leave the manufacturing of our Advantage Drive System to others; rather, we design and manufacture them at our world-class manufacturing facility in the United States.
- Hardened steel gears run extremely quite
- The most durable, longest lasting drive in the industry
- Lifetime warranty
Max. Tip Size: with paint - plaster 0.039''- 0.041''
Flow - l/min. (gpm) 5.1 (1.35)
Max. Pressure - bar (PSI) 230 (3300)
Hose 15M X 3/8
Whip Hose 0.9M X 1/4
Gun HD Blue plaster
Tip Standard PPA427; HDA531
Weight - kg (lbs)68 (151)
Motor Type DC Brushless
Motor Rating - kW (HP)2 (2.8)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!