Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Fire Varnish Door Upgrade System may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use. Please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] to confirm suitability for...
Envirograf HW02N Clear Intumescent Coating
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Fire Varnish Basecoat may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use.
Envirograf HW02N Clear Intumescent Coating for fireproofing all types of timber and timber related products.
The HW02N system offers a clear, fire proof coating, for upgrading new and already coated timber and wood related surfaces. HW02N is a water based product and can be used for internal and external use.
DOORS - Please see Envirograf Door Upgrade Varnish System.
Preparation & Application
Note: It is important to ensure the moisture content of the wood substrate is below 12% / 14% before application and the wood should be kept in a thoroughly dry area.
See product data sheets in the 'Attachments' tab above.
- Envirograf HW02N Clear Intumescent Coating needs to be upturned for 4 minutes. In cold weather stand the container in hot water and stir it well. When applying Envirograf HW02N Clear Intumescent Coating ensure then area is warm and dry, NOT COLD & DAMP.
- The properties of this product cannot be guaranteed unless storage and application instructions are adhered to, Envirograf® strongly advise that you apply the product over a small area to ensure that there is no adverse reaction to the substrate to be processed.
- The shelf life is 6 months from batch date.
- Minimum timber thicknesses apply for 30min and 60 minute protection - consult the product data sheets, test reports and Technical Department before proceeding.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (test data available upon request).
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
- Base Type
- Water based fire protection product
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 8m2 /ltr
- Min. Application Temperature
- Temperature of air and substrate must be above 5°C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 6 months in unopened original packaging (Stored between 5 - 30°C)
- Touch Dry
- 1-2 hours. Varies with temperature humidity ventilation and film thickness
- Specific Gravity
- 1.12 - 1.18
- 4 - 7 poise
Be the first to ask a question about this product!