We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Britannia Fungicidal Wash Solution as a great alternative.
Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW is a ready mixed fungicidal wash; a solution of an approved biocide in water (HSE Approval No 4246). Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW should be used as a masonry surface fungicidal wash for professional use against mould, fungi, moss, etc. Also suitable for treatment of similarly affected roof surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Effective algae, fungi and dirt remover
- Cleans polluted roofs and surfaces effectively
- Not hazardous for applicator
- Does not harm glass or PVC
- For bitumen, concrete, asphalt, wood and pre-painted substrates
All mould, fungi, lichens etc. should be given a saturated coat of AMW before their complete removal (to kill spores). Remove debris by power washing or use of a stiff brush. The whole area should then be given a second coat of AMW and allowed to dry (to render the substrate sterile).
Directions for Use
Apply Rust-Oleum AMW abundantly, preferably by brush, and wait 12 hours. Dry-brush and remove dust prior to painting, or clean with high-pressure water and let the surface dry. Affected by heavy rainfall for at least 4 hours after application. If doubtful re-apply. Ensure residues are substantially diluted with water before entering drains etc.
Tools: Brush or “coarse” spray such as a pneumatic garden spray. Do not dilute.
Minimum 8°C and maximum 80% R.H
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Brush, Spray
- 5m² per litre
- Max. Application Temperature
- 80% R.H.
- Min. Application Temperature
- 0 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 5 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C. Protect material from frost.
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!