Timberex Satin Oil is used for periodic maintenance of floors treated with Timberex Natural, Timberex Heavy Duty or Timberex Coloured. Re-sanding is not normally necessary.
Feautres & Benefits
- Available in Natural or White
- Deep-penetrating, hardening natural oil
- Labour-efficient, easy and rapid maintenance
- Surface-dry after 3 - 6 hours, thoroughly hardened and water resistant after a few days
- VOC 2010-Compliant, EN71-3 Certified (Food- and Toy-safe) and German Anti-slip rating R9
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!