Timberex Natural is made from natural resins and fast drying oils which penetrate deeply into the wood filling the pores to form a wear and water-resistant surface. It is ideal for light and medium traffic and can be used on wood floors, furniture and panelling.
Features & Benefits
- Made from natural, fast drying oils and resins
- Cured and buffed surface has a lustrous sheen with an easily cleaned silk finish
- Colour is enriched and grain patterns are highlighted on the smooth, easily maintained surface
- Easily maintained without stripping or sanding
- VOC 2010-Compliant and EN71-3 Certified (Food- and Toy-safe)
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 8-12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 8-12 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!