- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Mathys Pegaprim Sanitop
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Zinsser Perma-White Interior or Zinsser Perma-White Exterior as a great alternative.
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Mathys Pegaprim Sanitop is an interior and exterior wall and ceiling paint based on water-based acrylic resins with excellent covering power. Pegaprim Sanitop’s dry film protects against fungal degradation and is therefore the ideal finish for damp areas. Pegaprim Sanitop is a high quality satin matt primer and topcoat in one for the interior coating of humid sensitive areas where fungal degradation is possible such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements, wood, exterior walls, inside of verandas, washing areas, poolhouses. It can also be used as a durable exterior masonry coating. Pegaprim Sanitop has good adhesion to most common surfaces.
- Primer and topcoat in one
- Protection of the dry film against fungal degradation
- For inner and outer use
- High quality satin mat finish
- Excellent adhesion
- Ideal for damp areas
- Fast drying
- Density: ± 1,4
- Gloss Level: Semi-Matt
- Gloss level at 60º: Satin Matt: ± 5%
- Solids content in volume: 47 - 50 %
- Solids Content in weight: 62 - 65 %
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 40 minutes
- Dry to recoat: 4 hours
- Fully cured: 1 day
7 - 10 m²/l per coat
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
The substrate must be sufficiently dry and stable; clean thoroughly. On porous substrates apply first a coat of diluted Pegaprim Xpress, or preferably a coat of Pegafix. On smooth bricks, apply a first coat of Pegaprim Xpress. Impregnate old chalking paints after cleaning, with a coat of Fixonal or Pegafix. Fill up holes and seal joints or fissures with Elastofill. If necessary, equalise with Pegaflex. Flat down and remove dust. Hereafter, apply 1 - 2 coats of Pegaprim Sanitop
- For outside use: do not dilute.
- For inside use: dilute with 5 to 10% volume of water or even better with 5% volume of Fair-Décor.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 4 hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 1 day
- 7-10m² per litre
- Max. Application Temperature
- 80% R.H.
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 1,4
- Solids by Volume
- 47 - 50 %
- 23 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 40 Mins
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 60 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 125 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!