Cataphos FS01 Acrylic is a durable, aromatic free chemical resistant traffic and airport marking paint which is suitable for use on both asphalt, concrete, aged blacktop, thermoplastic coverings, block paving, some wooden floors and most types of painted lines. Ideal for roads, car parks, airports and city applications. It is suitable for use on the highway and conforms to both EN 1871 and EN 1436. It is easy to apply by brush, roller or airless spray machine and is available in both White and Yellow.
Features & Benefits
- Durable and chemical resistant
- Low odour and easy to apply
- Complies with European Standards EN 1871 and EN 1436.
- Retro-reflectivity and skid resistance can be acheived by dropping special glass beads onto the paint film immediately after application
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Asphalt, Bituminous Surfaces, Concrete
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Conventional Air Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- European Standard EN 1436, European Standard EN 1871, Spanish Standard UNE 135200-2
- Pack Size
- 1.5m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- UN Number
|HESTON CRAIGGS on 2019-06-05 19:47:40|| |
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS FOR PAINTING BLOCK PAVING/ FLAGS
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
If this is just for domestic use you may be better looking at Rust-Oleum Tarmacoat.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Ennis-Flint Cataphos FS01 Acrylic is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT