Ennis-Flint Cataphos Waterbased EP Paint is a user friendly, high solids, fast drying traffic paint formulated specifically for airless equipment and conventional air atomized equipment used in painting roadways, airports, car parks and smaller lane line striping equipment with or without the addition of glass beads for reflectivity and skid resistance.
Ennis-Flint Cataphos Waterbased EP Paint offers all of the benefits of a water reducible paint, and quickly dries to a no track condition. This product meets the requirements of TT-P-1952E Types I & II and TT-P-1952B. Available in White, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue and Green – all colours are lead free. Available in 5 litre and 18.5 litre tins.
- No special solvents needed
- Product reduces and cleans up easily with water
- Performs equally on both asphalt and concrete
- Demonstrates excellent bead retention
- Keeps traffic control to a minimum when striping
- May be heated to a maximum of 120F
Lane lines, edge lines and centre lines on both asphalt and concrete roadways, as well as symbols, legends and car parks.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Asphalt, Concrete
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 4.2m² per litre
- Touch Dry
Be the first to ask a question about this product!