Everbuild Evercryl One Coat
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Eagle Aquapol Acrylic Roof Coating as a great alternative.
Everbuild Evercryl One Coat is a resin based, fibre re-enforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common flat and pitched roofing surfaces and types, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wet surfaces. May also be applied in frosty conditions down to –5°C. Everbuild Evercryl One Coat is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of wash off, so emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop. Everbuild Evercryl One Coat is brush applied and dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement, Everbuild Evercryl One Coat will bridge small cracks and requires only a one-coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding. Everbuild Evercryl One Coat requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks.
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces.
Areas For Use
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions– for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
- Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gully’s, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
Do not use in areas where subsequent solvent or oil contact is likely. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not use on Styrofoam or PVC foil. As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, contact technical services department for advice.
- 0.5-1m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- Instantly rain resistant
|Joe on 2020-05-07 12:06:52|| |
Can I use evercryl roof repair strait onto timber roof slats for inside my garage
No this product is not for use on timber.
|Paul on 2019-08-08 09:32:01|| |
Can evercyl one coat be used on fibreglass roof ? Thanks
Yes, Everbuild Evercryl One Coat is suitable to be applied to a fibreglass surface.
|mr Bagott on 2018-03-15 11:44:50|| |
Do you have a roofing product that will fill and seal the ponding on a bitumen flat roof,? I may not be able to dry it out fully Thank you
|Tom waddington on 2015-07-07 21:44:36|| |
I have got a leaking fibreglass roof, what is the best paint to put on it to stop it from leaking?
We would recommend Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres. It is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for roofs to seal leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even on fibreglass.