Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor
Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor is an acrylic, anti-carbonation protective coating for exposed concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Water vapour permeable
- Very good resistance against weathering and ageing
- Easy application
- Environmentally friendly (solvent free)
- Prevents water ingress
- High diffusion resistance to CO2
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor is a one part acrylate anti-carbonation coating. Sikagard 670W ElastoColor can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces. Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor complies with the requirements of EN 1504-2 as a protective coating.
- Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor is used for protection and enhancement of concrete structures (normal and lightweight concrete).
- Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor is used with concrete repair works as a protective coating on Sika smoothing mortar, fibre cement and overcoating of existing soundly adhering coatings
- Suitable for protection against ingress
- Suitable for moisture control
- Suitable for increasing the resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the tab below.
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 0.18 - 0.23kg per m²
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
|mark gater on 2020-02-11 09:05:06|| |
WHAT AIRLESS SPRAYER WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR SPRAYING SIKA 679 W THANKS
For airless spray application:
|James White on 2016-03-29 18:52:31|| |
Is this paint suitable for old houses that are Lime Plastered exterior, must be breathable?
Yes it is suitable but we recommend thorough cleaning to remove all loose material, dust, contaminants etc. before priming first the whole area with Sikagard 552 W Aquaprimer. Then Sikagard 670 W ElastoColor can be applied as required.