Thermilate PRO Insulating T-Flex Coating
Thermilate PRO Insulating T-Flex Coating is a premium quality, textured waterproof, flexible, breathable, crack bridging coating giving excellent coverage and application.
- Guarantees properties remain bone-dry.
- Reduces heat loss through walls.
- Saves energy and money on bills.
- Protects from penetrating damp.
- Rejuvenation of your exterior walls.
- Breathable weatherproofing.
Thermilate PRO Insulating T-Flex Coating is the latest anticipated, hi-build flexible insulating and 100% acrylic water proofing textured wall coating from Thermilate. Guaranteed for 15 years, the life-long elasticity within the coating protects from flaking, blistering and tearing while concealing gaps, cracks and other imperfections in walls.
Thermilate PRO Insulating T-Flex Coating is made with microporous structures to ensure unrivalled breathability so water vapours escape out through walls, to prevent damaging condensation build-up while preventing water vapour entry.
- Resistant to contamination and ageing (from carbonation, penetration of chlorides, corrosion and damaging salts – in all weather conditions).
- Protects the environment as it is a water-based product.
- Reduces heat loss & energy-bills in winter.
- Reduces excessive heat gain in summer.
- Increases EPC & property values.
- Built-in Fungicides. Can be hosed down.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Kevin on 2019-10-22 19:54:53|| |
Can you paint over textured walls how thick a covering can you do. Have you vidio on you tube.
Applying the product at a rate of 1kg per square metre would give you a dry film thickness of approximately 1-2mm.