Remmers PBD 2K (Profi Tight 2K)
Remmers PBD 2K (formerly Profi Tight 2K) is a two-component, solvent-free, polymer-modified thick bitumen coating with rubber granulate filler.
- Used to waterproof areas with ground contact against ground damp and non-standing seepage water
- Effective against moisture on ceiling surfaces and in wet rooms
- Efeective against standing seepage water
- Top quality product for waterproofing buildings
Remmers PBD 2K (formerly Profi Tight 2K) is a patented, 2-component building waterproofing polymer modified, bitumen thick coating with rubber fillers. Top quality product for waterproofing buildings with a National Test Certificate issued by MPA Bau TU Munich.
Remmers PBD 2K is used to waterproof in areas with ground contact against ground damp and non-standing seepage water according to DIN 18195, part 4, against moisture on ceiling surfaces and in wet rooms according to DIN 18195, part 5, against standing seepage water according to DIN 18195, part 6 and also against external water pressure when used in the Kiesol System (see also Examination Report 1305/4371b issued by MPA TU Braunschweig).
- Basement walls, foundations, floor slabs
- Pipes passing through walls with ground damp and non-standing seepage water
- For exterior strip waterproofing of construction joints in water impermeable concrete structures with Reinforcement Fabric 2.5/100 (see Examination Report)
- Adhesive for cementing perimeter insulation
- Protection against radon
- Also for use on combination construction (connection to water impermeable concrete)
Intermediate waterproofing under screeds in:
- Wet and damp rooms
- Balconies (without living space below)
- Terraces (without living space below)
Profi PBD 2K is an environment friendly, solvent-free, highly reliable waterproofing for buildings that is very easy to apply. Its properties correspond to DIN 18195.
- Environment-friendly because solvent-free
- Highly flexible, expansion capable and crack-bridging
- Easy to apply, can also be sprayed
- Water pressure tight even without a layer of reinforcement (see Test Report)
- Extremely compression resistant (see Examination Report)
- Resistant to water that attacks concrete up to a degree of ‘strong attack’ according to DIN 4030
- Resistant to algae, rot and deicing salts
- Radon tight (see Test Report)
- Not hazardous to ground water
- Adheres to all cementitious substrates, even matt damp
- Can be applied directly to masonry without a layer of render
- Very quickly rain tight through reaction components
- For vertical and horizontal surfaces and beneath screeds
- Economical through high solid content
- Component in the 10-year Remmers System Guarantee (RSG)
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- 1.5 - 5.5kg per m²
- Max. Application Temperature
- 35 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.00 kg/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- Standard Colours
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior & Interior Use
- Product Range
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers PBD 2K (Profi Tight 2K) is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT