Remmers Primer Hydro S HF (formerly Silicate Primer D) is an aqueous solution of hydrophobizing silicic acid compounds that is used as a water repelling primer and for slightly strengthening the surface of porous, light-coloured, cementitious building materials. Equalises absorption capacity Strengthens Silicifies the substrate...
Remmers Color SH (Silicate Paint D)
Remmers Color SH (formerly Silicate Paint D) is a single component, dispersion-silicate paint that can be used as an opaque grout coating on all types of uncoated, air dry render such as lime-cement and cement render, concrete and sand-lime brick fairfaced masonry, concrete and fibrated cement.
- Quartz-like surface texture
- Excellent adhesion to substrates
- Good resistance to weathering
- Enables water vapour diffusion
- Repels water
- With a mineral water base
Remmers Color SH is a single component, dispersion-silicate paint that can be used as an opaque grout coating on all types of uncoated, air dry render such as lime-cement and cement render, concrete and sand-lime brick fairfaced masonry, concrete and fibrated cement. Color SH can also be used for renovating old silicate, lime and cement coatings. Do not apply to natural stone surfaces that contain iron or manganese since efflorescence (rust streaks) may form.
- Ready to use, single component silicate paint with high water vapour and CO2 permeability.
- Does not inhibit carbonation
- Highly tight against liquid water (driving rain and splash water)
- Does not swell
- Excellent adhesion to mineral substrates by reacting with carbon dioxide in the air to form an amorphous, glass-like, silicate structure
- Dries without spotting
Special colours are available upon request - please contact our Technical Department for more details.
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Cement, concrete, sand lime brick, concrete
- Brush, Roller
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 12 hrs
- 0.2 - 0.3L per m²
- Approx. 200 ml/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.40 g/cm³
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
Be the first to ask a question about this product!