- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Primer Hydro HF
Remmers Primer Hydro HF (formerly Hydro Deep Primer), an aqueous deep primer with strengthening and hydrophobising properties.
- Strengthens and equalises absorption capacity
- Used as a primer for sanding, mineral substrates such as P II and P III
- Also for weathered old coatings capable of supporting a load
Tips on Use
- Depending on the absorbency of the substrate, dilute the material with water in a ratio of up to 1:1.
- Do not let excess material build up on the surface.
- Glossy layers must be avoided.
- Structural defects such as cracks, cracked joints, defective connections and rising damp must be remedied first.
- Adjacent building elements and materials that are not intended to come into contact with the product should be protected using suitable measures.
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 12 hours
- 0.1 - 0.2 litres per m²
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
Be the first to ask a question about this product!