Remmers Primer Hydro HF
- Strengthens and equalises absorption capacity
- Used as a primer for sanding, mineral substrates such as P II and P III
- Also for weathered old coatings capable of supporting a load
- Depending on the absorbency of the substrate, dilute the material with water in a ratio of up to 1:1.
- Do not let excess material build up on the surface.
- Glossy layers must be avoided.
- Structural defects such as cracks, cracked joints, defective connections and rising damp must be remedied first.
- Adjacent building elements and materials that are not intended to come into contact with the product should be protected using suitable measures.
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 12 hours
- 0.1 - 0.2 litres per m²
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Product Range
- Primer Hydro
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Primer Hydro HF is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT