Remmers Funcosil FC
Remmers Funcosil FC is a hydrophobising impregnation product in cream form on a silane base. For use on brick, clinker, sand-lime brick, silicate and types of natural stone.
- Highly water-repellent
- Enables water vapour diffusion
- Improves resistance to frost and de-icing salts
- Outstanding penetration
- Excellent long-term effect
- Can be applied sparingly, with absolute precision and with no losses
- Quickly becomes rain-proof, approx. 60 minutes after application
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers Funcosil FC is especially used for hydrophobizing impregnation of porous, mineral building materials. Funcosil FC is a special product for hydrophobizing impregnation of brick, clinker, sand-lime brick, silicate types of natural stone, e.g. OBERNKIRCHENER SANDSTEIN® and mineral render.
Features & Benefits
- Reduction of water absorption with simultaneous high diffusion capacity
- Excellent penetration capacity
- Best possible resistance against alkalis
- Strong protective effect against frost/de-icing salt loads
- Cream form and can therefore be applied without loss
- Can be worked over-head
Early rain tight Remmers Funcosil FC is excellently suited for hydrophobizing mineral building materials. As opposed to conventional liquid products, Funcosil FC can be applied in just one working operation. Depending on porosity, the active ingredient penetrates into the substrate where it reacts and becomes a polysiloxane. The initially white layer disappears completely after approx. 10 to 20 minutes.
Funcosil FC has been designed so that the active ingredient penetrates as deeply as possible into the facade which provides optimal protection against the absorption of water and pollutants and therefore also damage caused by frost/de-icing salt. Funcosil FC’s water repelling effect takes longer to develop and is improved by rain.
- Base Type
- Silane Based
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 0.15 - 0.2L per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101 Thinner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 10 °C
- 0.84 kg/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!