Remmers Color PA Fill (OS Concre-Fill)
Remmers Color PA Fill (formerly OS Concre-Fill) is a quartzite filled, fibre reinforced, intermediate coating applied by brush or spray that is used to close pores and pipes on concrete surfaces as well for filling missing and broken out areas up to 1mm deep.
- Concrete surfaces as well as existing coatings can be directly coated
- Crack bridging up to 0.3 mm (static)
- Good adhesion on concrete and load-bearing mineral or synthetic resin bonded coatings
- Can be applied by brush, roller, spraying equipment or filler knife
Remmers Color PA Fill (formerly OS Concre-Fill) is a quartzite filled, fibre reinforced, intermediate coating applied with a brush or by spraying that is used to close pores and pipes on concrete surfaces.
Range of Use
- Remmers Color PA Fill is an intermediate coating in a brushing/spraying consistence that is used to close pores and pipes as well for filling missing and broken out areas up to 1mm deep.
- Concrete surfaces as well as load-bearing, clean dispersion coatings can be directly coated.
- The quartzite fillers in the coating adjust to even differing unevenness in the substrate.
- OS Color PA Fill has been tested with Remmers Color PA as an OS 4 (OS-C) system in accordance with DIN V 18026.
- OS Concre-Fill has been tested with Remmers Color Flex as an OS 5a (OS-DII) system in accordance with DIN V 18026.
Features & Benefits
- Remmers Color PA Fill is distinguished by a wide property profile and can be used as an intermediate coating under Remmers Color PA or Remmers Color Flex.
- The material is ready to use, can be applied with a brush and covers static cracks (< 0.3mm).
- Since it adheres well to old and new fair-faced concrete as well as restored concrete surfaces and can also be used on old, load-bearing, mineral or synthetic resin bound coatings, Remmers Color PA Fill has a wide application spectrum.
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Brush, Spray
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 8 hrs
- 400 - 900ml per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 8 °C
- Approx. 1.5 g/cm³
- Solids by Volume
- 40 g/l VOC
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
- Product Range
- Color PA
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Color PA Fill (OS Concre-Fill) is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT