Hydron Nu-Guard NRG Clear
Nu-Guard NRG Clear is a new generation, unique, clear impregnation utilising the most advanced hybrid chemistry available to produce superior weather protection for masonry walls and bricks.
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellence
- Excellent Stain Resistance
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution
- Self Cleaning Properties
- Resistant to Weathering
- UV Stability - Permanent
- Natural Clean Appearance
- Permeable to Water Vapour
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Specially-formulated as an energy-saving coating with resistance against the elements Nu-Guard NRG Clear is the perfect solution to help cut down on energy bills. For application on brickwork, stone, concrete, or any other mineral-based masonry, including tile.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Leisure centre - Big buildings get more rain, more wind, more dirt, more pollution, more footfall. Basically, more of everything, including more possibilities for penetrating damp. Protecting the contents of the leisure facility start with protecting the walls around it.
- Seafront retail - Exposed to the elements from the sea, retail environments have no barrier from the full force of the wind and rain. This protective coating will offer super hydrophobic properties that will protect the external walls of the shop for years to come.
- Detached dwelling - Particularly vulnerable to penetrating damp as all external walls are fully exposed to the elements.
Features & Benefits
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings.
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellency.
- Excellent Stain Resistance.
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution.
- Self Cleaning Properties.
- Resistant to Weathering.
- UV Stability - Permanent.
- Natural Clean Appearance.
- Permeable to Water Vapour.
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp.
For use on all types of mineral-based substrates including brickwork, concrete, natural stone, reconstructed stone, blockwork and tiles. Impregnation to be applied by Flood-Coating method using a pump-up or airless spray at low pressure. Application should be to full saturation commencing at the bottom and working your way up.
One coat by brush, roller or spray. Average the coverage rate is 5m²/Litre applied in 1 coat. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 1-2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!