Hydron Mona-Guard Plus
Paint this picture: a new library has been built. A beautiful coloured brick has been chosen and it`s your job to protect the brickwork from the elements but you must not change the colour of the brick. The Mona-Guard Plus is the coating you are looking for. Conforms to EN 1504-2 for added peace of mind.
- Protects walls made from brick, concrete, stone and blockwork
- Reduces penetration of oil and water
- Reduces organic growth and damage from frost
- Stain and dirt resistance
- Clear finish
- Conforms to EN 1504-2
- 12-month shelf life
Conforms to EN 1504-2, the Mona-Guard Plus is an optimal coating to protect brick and concrete walls from the elements, including UV. The clear finish means the aesthetic to your building is untouched, making it ideal for use on:
- Commercial buildings.
- Office buildings.
- Community centres.
- Fitness centres.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Shopping centre - Flooring in these environments suffers huge amounts of footfall, bringing in contaminants in from outside, including stay blobs of chewing gum, transplanting them on to the shopping centre floor.
- Footpath - A good way of keep indoor environments as clean as possible is to keep the outside footpaths protected. Imagine, if every footpath in the world is coated with a coating which repels oil and allows easy removal of chewing gum, that's going to mean far less mess being transferred inside.
- Garage - Susceptible to spillages from oil, a coating which repels this is going to be a very good thing, especially to prevent staining.
Features & Benefits
- Protects walls made from brick, concrete, stone and blockwork.
- Reduces penetration of oil and water.
- Reduces organic growth and damage from frost.
- Stain and dirt resistance.
- Clear finish.
- Conforms to EN 1504-2.
- 12-month shelf life.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Mona-Clean Algae Remover.
Application by low pressure spray or by brush/roller taking care to avoid any sagging. Application on vertical surfaces should be to full saturation commencing at the bottom and working upwards. One application is normally required, however, on porous substrates a second application may be required. Apply the second application in the same manner immediately after the first application, taking care not to allow the first application to dry out. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C. Shake container well before use. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!