Keim Soldalit Fixativ
Keim Soldalit Fixativ is sol-silicate binding agent and dilution for use with the Keim Soldalit system.
- Acts as a primer for highly absorbent substrates
- Weather resistant and UV resistant
- No solvents and plasticisers added
This product is available as POA. Click here to email us for more information
Keim Soldalit Fixativ is sol-silicate binding agent and dilution, and to consolidate friable surfaces as a binder coat and as a dilution coat for the Keim Soldalit system as required.
Top Features & Benefits
As a non-film forming primer, Keim Soldalit Fixativ offers these great features:
- Acts as a primer for highly absorbent substrates.
- Weather resistant and UV resistant.
- Water vapour permeable, microporous.
- No solvents and plasticisers added.
Preparation & Application
All loose, flaking and unstable material must be identified and then thoroughly removed, all surfaces must be thoroughly washed down with clean cold water to remove all surface dirt and dust. When all surfaces are clean, sound, wind dry, dust free and free from all surface contaminants, decoration using Keim Mineral Paints may proceed.
As a pre-treatment: one coat of Keim Soldalit Fixativ undiluted on highly absorbent or friable substrates. Highly absorbent/roughcast substrates: Keim Soldalit can be diluted with a maximum of 10% by weight of Keim Soldalit Fixativ.
Ambient and substrate temperature above 5°C and below 30°C. Do not apply in direct sunlight or onto sun-heated surfaces, nor if it is raining or if there is an immediate likelihood of rain.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- 0.1 – 0.2lt/m2 depending on the absorbency of the substrate.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!