Hydron Nu-Cryl WRS Extra
Hydron Nu-Cryl WRS Extra is a unique hydrophobic oil and water repellent treatment, and a terrific stone and masonry sealer that keeps your structure looking as good as new, thanks to its clear application. Perfect For use on GRC, marble, granite and terrazzo. Conforms to EN 1504-2.
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment
- 12-month shelf life if kept sealed in its original container
- High resistant resistance to weathering and UV degradation
- Non-stick and allows easy chewing gum removal
- Conforms to EN 1504-2
- Will not affect the original colour of the substrate
- Stain resistant
- Excellent water repellent qualities, reduces penetration of oil and water, frost damage and organic growth
- Moisture vapour permeable
- Non-glossy appearance
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
Nu-Cryl WRS Extra is a unique hydrophobic oil and water repellent treatment and a terrific stone and masonry sealer that keeps your structure looking as good as new, thanks to its clear application. A non-glossy appearance and resistance to stains means your structure will retain its aesthetic. Not only does the coating repel water, but also reduces the penetration of oil and stains into masonry. This is fantastic news for brickwork exposed to oily or messy environments, whilst offering fantastic protection against weathering, UV, frost damage and organic growth.
For use on dense, low porosity substrates such as polished concrete & GRC and blockwork, marble and terrazzo, and also compatible with concrete surfaces treated with Silane.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Garage - Concrete flooring in garages is a breeding ground for oil, grease and other substances that can leave stains.
- Shopping centres - Walkways in shopping centres have to contend with enormous amounts of footfall within the course of a year. Each seasonal change brings its own challenges: in the summer, warm chewing gum gets stuck to visitor's footwear and brought inside; in winter, wet mud, dirt and the general humdrum wetness of wintertime is brought indoors, particularly at entrances. There is no footwear dress code for shopping centres, so there will be young kids who have been jumping in muddy puddles and there'll be workmen coming-in to run errands before heading back home, and everything in between. Stain and water repellency is your new friend.
- Paved driveway - A beautifully-laid driveway is as decorative as it is useful. When not being driven, a car needs to be stored somewhere, and on these paved driveways, oil, grease, water and other pollutants drip from the car and leave black and greasy stains on the driveway. Other than being potentially dangerous, it looks unsightly, taking away the appeal of the decorative appearance.
Features & Benefits
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment.
- 12-month shelf life if kept sealed in its original container.
- High resistant resistance to weathering and UV degradation.
- Non-stick and allows easy chewing gum removal.
- Conforms to EN 1504-2.
- Will not affect the original colour of the substrate.
- Stain resistant.
- Excellent water repellent qualities, reduces penetration of oil and water, frost damage and organic growth.
- Moisture vapour permeable.
- Non-glossy appearance.
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution.
Application by low pressure spray or by brush/roller taking care to avoid any sagging. Application on vertical surfaces should be to full saturation commencing at the bottom and working upwards. One application is normally required, however, on porous substrates a second application may be required. Apply the second application in the same manner immediately after the first application, taking care not to allow the first application to dry out. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C. Allow 72 hours to lapse before overcoating surfaces treated with Silane. Shake container well before use. The figures quoted below are average coverage rates and given only as guidance:
- Granite 15m²/litre
- Marble 13m²/litre
- Terrazzo 8m²/litre
- Engineering brick 8m²/litre
- Polished concrete 8m²/litre
- GRC 8m²/litre
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!