Hydron Nu-Guard NRG Colour Topcoat
Nu-Guard NRG Colour Topcoat is the final coat of a new generation, unique, coloured external coating system utilising the most advanced hybrid chemistry available to produce superior weather protection for masonry walls and bricks.
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellency
- Excellent Stain Resistance
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution
- Self Cleaning Properties
- Resistant to Weathering
- UV Stability - Permanent
- Natural Clean Appearance
- Permeable to Water Vapour
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp
- Available in 200+ RAL colours
Nu-Guard NRG Colour Topcoat is an energy-saving coating for masonry walls and bricks. Available in a large variety of colours from the RAL colour standard. For peace of mind, the Nu-Guard NRG range has been externally tested by certified laboratories to all the required standards, and where possible, European standards.
This energy efficient coating can be applied internally and externally to prevent the heat loss that drives energy bills sky high.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Leisure centre - Big buildings get more rain, more wind, more dirt, more pollution, more footfall. Basically, more of everything, including more possibilities for penetrating damp. Protecting the contents of the leisure facility start with protecting the walls around it.
- Seafront retail - Exposed to the elements from the sea, retail environments have no barrier from the full force of the wind and rain. This protective coating will offer super hydrophobic properties that will protect the external walls of the shop for years to come.
- Detached dwelling - Particularly vulnerable to penetrating damp as all external walls are fully exposed to the elements.
Features & Benefits
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings.
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellency.
- Excellent Stain Resistance.
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution.
- Self Cleaning Properties.
- Resistant to Weathering.
- UV Stability - Permanent.
- Natural Clean Appearance.
- Permeable to Water Vapour.
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp.
For use on all bare or previously painted external substrates. Apply when the Basecoat (Nu-Guard NRG Colour Primer) is sufficiently dry.
One coat by brush, roller or spray. Average the coverage rate is 10m²/Litre applied in 1 coat. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 4-6 Hours @ 20°C
|Mark Colsey on 2020-05-08 10:48:41|| |
can this be painted to a rendered wall (5 years ago) and would I need a special primer or is it suitable to be applied as it is, would it need to sealed? or is this product for newly rendered buildings.
Prior to application you will need to remove all loose flaking coatings back to a firm edge. Remove any organic growth this a stiff bristle (not wire) brush and apply a liberal coat of Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution. Ensure surface to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.