Hydron Nu-Guard WB Masonry Finish
Nu-Guard® WB Masonry Finish is specially-formulated for external use to give maximum durability and weather resistance, with good adhesion to a whole range of smooth or rendered masonry, including asbestos.
- Protected for 10 years
- Weather resistance
- Excellent opacity and breathability
- Available in BS 4800 colours
- Good adhesion to general masonry surfaces
- 12-month shelf life
- Available in standard white, magnolia and a wide range of 300+ RAL Classic and BS 4800 colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Nu-Guard WB Masonry Finish is specially-formulated for external use to give maximum durability and weather resistance, with good adhesion to a whole range of smooth and rendered masonry, such as plaster, brickwork, pebbledash and cement. Due to its wide potential use on masonry, Nu-Guard WB Masonry Finish is perfect for structures such as walls, dwellings, office blocks and industrial warehouses, to name only a few applications.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Car park walls - Exposure to the elements, including wet winters can reduce the life of a small brick wall that surrounds a car park. Water can also build-up against walls due to uneven surfaces and poor drainage.
- Office block - Private buildings such as these need to be ultra durable to keep building damage and costs down to a minimum, leaving more budget available for the things that make money for the business.
Features & Benefits
- Protected for 10 years.
- Weather resistance.
- Excellent opacity and breathability.
- Available in BS 4800 colours.
- Good adhesion to general masonry surfaces.
- 12-month shelf life.
For external use on dry, smooth or textured, cement rendering, plaster, brickwork, asbestos cement, pebble dash and other masonry surfaces. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
Two coats by brush, roller or spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- For Use By
- General Use
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m²/Litre dependant upon porosity and texture of the substrate.
- Touch Dry
- Usually touch dry and recoatable after 4-6 hours at20°C
- Fully Tintable
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
Be the first to ask a question about this product!