Envirograf Intumescent Fan Cover
Intumescent Fan Covers for electrical ventilation extractor fans in walls or glass, with a grille that expands in fire, sealing openings to prevent the spread of fire and smoke for up to an hour.
- See sizes below
- For wall-mounted and window-mounted electric fans
- Fits most leading makes - VentAxia, Xpelair, etc.
- Required under UK Building Regulations and IEE Regulations (16th Edition)
Other sizes and colours can be made to order - contact our sales team on 0113 245 5450 for more information.
These Envirograf Intumescent Fan Covers stop the spread of fire and smoke when activated, sealing with expanding intumescent material on the fan grille for up to an hour of fire protection.
Versions of the fan cover are available for wall-mounted extractor fans, fitting to brick, block, concrete and plasterboard, and window-mounted extractor fans. Required under UK Building Regulations and IEE Regulations (16th Edition), the fan covers fit over most leading designs of electric extractor fan, such as VentAxia and Xpelair.
Use when an electric extractor fan is installed in a fire barrier wall or glazing system to maintain the integrity of the fire barrier. The cover
1. The wall mounted unit simply fits over the fan unit, offering
2. The glass mounted unit consists of two plates, X and Y, that are fitted to either side of the glass. The fan unit is then fixed as usual. The grille unit Z is attached to the plate X with
- Mineral Wool Fibre 20-70% by weight
- Exfoliating Graphite 20-60% by weight
- Organic Binder (including adhesive coating) 5.0-30% by weight
|Chiltern FEI/F97028||45 Minutes||N/A|
|B.T.C 11081F(a)||63 Minutes||43 Minutes|
|Cidemco 16858a-1-a (EN1366-3 & EN1363-1)||122 Minutes||22 Minutes|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!