Envirograf FB 90/100 Fire Barrier Curtain With Radiant Heat Protection
Fix the FB 90/100 Fire Barrier Curtain With Radiant Heat Protection to timber & steel trusses, between concrete soffits and suspended ceilings, etc, with up to an hour of fire protection.
- See below for references & accessories
- Curtains priced per linear metre
- Supplied with metal fixings for timber
- Adhesive supplied for overlapping
- Easy to cut & shape
- Sizes can be made to order
|IFB1||1000mm||840g2 heavy weave||Up to 100 mins integrity, up to 70 mins radiant heat||Sold per linear metre|
|IFB1S||1000mm||840g2 heavy weave||with sound insulation||Sold per linear metre|
|IFB2||2000mm||840g2 heavy weave||Up to 100 mins integrity, up to 70 mins radiant heat||Sold per linear metre|
|IFB78||1500mm||780g2 tight weave||Up to 100 mins integrity, up to 58 mins radiant heat||Sold per linear metre|
Extra Fixings & Accessories
- FBC1 Fixing Battens for steel, timber, concrete or suspended ceilings
- FB/FP Rectangular Metal Fixing Plates - pre-drilled metal plates for easy fixing
- Where the curtain is in contact with T-bars, a U-clip can be supplied to enable the curtain to be folded over. Contact our sales team for details.
- FB/CLIP3 For suspended ceilings - fit one every 500mm
- TB Turn Button Clip for making door openings
- ST White adhesive tape
- FPA/WT Fireproof Adhesive (water-based) 310ml
- FPA/W Fireproof Adhesive (water-based) 1L
- HI-TAK Aerosol spray adhesive (product 137)
- MS1 1m long metal strip drilled with 20 holes of 4½ mm diameter, 50mm apart along the length
- MS2 2m long metal strip drilled with 9 holes of 4½ mm diameter, 50mm apart, at each end
- C/CONC1 885mm wide x 1080mm high Concertina Pull-Up Curtain to enable access through the fire barrier curtain
- C/CONC2 1000mm wide x 1500mm high Concertina Pull-Up Curtain to enable access through the fire barrier curtain
Envirograf FB 90/100 Fire Barrier Curtain With Radiant Heat Protection is an insulated fire barrier, with optional extra sound insulation, that protects surfaces and substrates for up to 93 minutes in fire.
Fix the fire barrier to timber and steel trusses, between concrete soffits and suspended ceilings. The 6mm cloth is easy to shape, fittings around existing services and into awkward corners, and can even be wrapped around metal trunking for extra protection.
Supplied with metal fixings for timber, extra fittings are available and listed below. A 310ml tube of IA intumescent water based adhesive (product 46) is supplied with each order of up to 10m, with additional tubes for every additional 10m length or part thereof.
Easy to cut with a sharp knife or scissors, no gloves or mask are required.
1000mm wide and priced per linear metre, the Envirograf Insulated Fire Barrier can be manufactured to suit any size centre - contact our sales team on 0113 245 5450 for more information.
An easy to install fire barrier curtain fixed with 25mm wide 20g zintec battens with fixing holes pre-drilled
Fixing by nails, screws, masonry nails.
Individual pieces of cloth can be joined at their edges. Overlap join by 30mm and use IA intumescent water-based adhesive supplied with the curtain to adhere join, fold back as shown in the diagram in the application guide in our downloads section, and secure with staples (not supplied) at intervals along the length of the join.
Products tested to BS476 Pt 22 1987.
|IFB1 Chiltern - IF08016||93 Minutes||93 Minutes|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!