FB30 Fire Barrier Curtain - Red 1mm-thick reinforced glass cloth impregnated with intumescent, easy to fix to steel & timber trusses, & between concrete soffits & suspended ceilings. See below for references & accessories Curtains priced per linear metre Doesn`t shed fibres Ideal for hospitals & clean areas...
A high-strength, fast drying spray, use Envirograf Hi-Tak Spray Adhesive for fire protection applications and small-scale assembly on a wide range of materials and substrates.
The spray is also ideal for repair and refurbishment of cars, coaches and all types of vehicle interiors.
- Simple to apply
- Comes in a 500ml spray canister
- Laminates and bonds a wide range of materials, including polyurethane foam, fibre, fabrics, cardboard, hessian, fibrous materials, insulation, polythene foam, etc
- Bonds materials to substrates such as timber, masonry, metal, etc
- Use with various Envirograf products such as Fire Barrier Curtains (Products 56 and 57) in fire protection applications
Do not use: to bond expanded polystyrene. Not suitable for use on vinyl or unsupported head linings.
- Pressurised container
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn after use.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep out of reach of children
- ADHESIVE UN1950 Contains Dichloromethane
- Limited evidence of carcinogenic effects
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Do not breathe vapour / spray
- When using DO NOT SMOKE
- Can become highly flammable in use
- Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adhesive effects in the aquatic environment
- Shake can well before use
- Adjust spray head to width of setting
- Spray from 8-12 inches on material for bonding
- Spray evenly over both surfaces
- Allow solvent to evaporate until tacky (40 to 60 seconds but depends on coating thickness and ambient conditions.)
- Press the surfaces firmly together
- Do not stress the joints for several minutes, allowing full bond strength to develop
- After use, invert the can and spray once to prevent spray head clogging and blocking
- Excess adhesive can be removed by wiping with white spirit or similar solvent.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
FB70 Fire Barrier Curtains - Yellow reinforced glass cloth with intumescent coating on one face, providing up to 70 minutes fire protection in loft areas & ceilings to top of partitions, under computer floors. See below for references & accessories Curtains priced per linear metre Can be supplied on rolls up to 40m long...