An extensive range of accessories and ancillary products for use with Firetherm systems, helping the installation and application of firestopping products. Refer below to see the full range.
Firetherm Intudeck provides up to 90
- 1200 x 600 x 70 mm size
- Contact our sales team on 0113 2455450 if custom sizes requiredn
- Simple installation method
- Contributes to acoustic upgrade
- Optifire technology identification
Where ceilings cannot be disturbed, such as decorative or made from lath and plaster, fire protection can be installed under the floor above. Firetherm
Supplied in 1200 x 600 x 70 mm sizes with 140 kg/m³ density; please contact our sales team on 0113 2455450 if you require a custom size.
These fire batts are lightweight and quick to install, cutting easily to the desired size on-site. Fit between joists underneath floorboards, using compression and Intumastic bonding, to upgrade the fire resistance of timber floors. Services such as combustible pipework, steel pipework and cables can be accommodated - please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 for detailed solutions.
Use fire barriers to compartmentalise spaces, rooms and areas. This helps slow down the spread of smoke and fire, giving more time for evacuation of staff and customers to help save lives and prevent injury, as well as helping keep damage to a minimum whilst emergency services arrive to tackle the fire.
- Lift sufficient floorboards to allow
Intudeckto be installed.
- Clear any remaining pugging from the ceiling/floor void and clear dust from the sides of the joists to improve the adhesion of the bonding Intumastic.
- Apply a 10mm bead of Intumastic to the side of each joist 35mm from the bottom.
- If adhesion is difficult, spray the joist with water from a small garden spray.
- Measure the gap between joists and cut an
Intudeckbatt along the 1200mm side to fit tightly and under compression.
- Place loosely in position at 45° between joists. Using a timber board to spread the load, ease into final position using gentle foot pressure.
- When finally positioned, apply a 5mm bead of Intumastic all around the seal and on the butt joints.
- Inspect and check completed work and re-fix floorboards
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!