An extensive range of accessories and ancillary products for use with Nullifire (Firetherm) systems, helping the installation and application of firestopping products. Refer below to see the full range. To qualify for Express (1-3 day) shipping, basket value must exceed £75.00 + VAT. Orders below this amount will only be available on Economy...
Nullifire FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant
Nullifire (Firetherm) FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant is a heat-reactive, intumescent acrylic fire barrier mastic for internal use around services in walls and floors.
- Seals around pipes, cables and cable trays
- Provides up to 4 hours of fire resistance
- 60 to 120 min tack time (depending on temperature/humidity)
To qualify for Express (1-3 day) shipping, basket value must exceed £75.00 + VAT. Orders below this amount will be available on Economy (7-10 day) shipping only.
Nullifire FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant is a heat-reactive, intumescent acrylic fire barrier mastic for internal use around services such as combustible pipe seals, cables and cable trays and baskets in walls and floors. The mastic contains inert fillers and graphite, providing up to 4 hours of fire resistance, and has been tested within single-skin partitions.
Maximum diameter 125 mm combustible pipe seals, up to 60 mm insulation wall thickness, 60 mm annular space around cables or large preformed slots in walls floors forming cable tray/basket openings.
Typical Applied Depths
- 25 mm in openings 150% of combustible pipe/conduit size
- 25 to 50 mm within Firetherm Intubatt
- 25 mm direct within plasterboard annular spaces
- 30 mm within conduits
- 10-25 mm around all insulation types, up to 50 mm wall thickness
- 10 mm wide seal - 3.25 m approx.
- 15 mm wide seal - 1.35 m approx.
- 20 mm wide seal - 0.78 m approx.
Refer to the technical data sheet for more coverage details.
Install FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant in full accordance to installation details provided by Nullifire.
FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant will expand 52 times by volume. Reaction commences at 130°C.
- Read the Intumastic HP safety data sheet instructions before starting work.
- Ensure the opening size corresponds to 150% of the pipe combustible size.
- Cut the end of the tube and trim the nozzle to size required.
- Force FS709 Intumastic HP Intumescent Sealant well into the joint ensuring the correct depth of seal, backing material and sides of the joint are well covered.
- Tool off to a good finish using a wet
- Tube size: 310 m
- Colour: grey.
- Tack free time: 60 to 120 minutes depending on temperature/humidity.
Tested at Exove BM Trada to BS EN 1366 Pt 3. 240 minutes fire integrity and insulation
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!