Nullifire FS702 Intumastic Fire Resistant Acrylic Sealant
Nullifire (Firetherm) FS702 Intumastic Fire Resistant Acrylic Sealant, a water-based acrylic sealant which cures to give a firm but flexible fire seal. Suited for use around non-combustible services, cables, rock fibre insulated non-combustible pipes, using a minimum depth of 25 mm. FS702 has excellent adhesive qualities and can also be used for the bonding and pointing of joints and service penetrations in conjunction with FB750 Intubatt system.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance - Tested to EN 1366-4, EN 1366-3 and BS 476 Pt 20-22
- Up to 30% movement capability (during fire test)
- Suitable for flexible walls and rigid walls & floors
- Used for sealing FB750 Intubatt
- Acoustics up to 55 dB
- Air seal up to 2,000 Pa
- Optifire & Optifire+ unique traceability identifiers
To qualify for Express (1-3 day) shipping, basket value must exceed £75.00 + VAT. Orders below this amount will be available on Economy (7-10 day) shipping only.
Use Nullifire FS702 Intumastic Fire Resistant Acrylic Sealant to seal around dry internal joints, pipes and services to insulate and prevent the spread of fire and smoke for up to 240 minutes. Helping contain fires gives more time for evacuation of properties, saving lives, and may prevent more costly fire and smoke damage to a business, resulting in less downtime and faster re-opening.
Tack free between 15 minutes and an hour, the sealant can be over-painted with acrylic paints once fully cured and tools off easily with water. It may also be used in movement joints, offering a movement capability of up to 30%.
Suitable for a variety of applications:
- Static & movement linear joints (masonry/flexible wall to masonry/rigid wall/rigid floor/flexible wall)
- Window & door joints (masonry to timber/steel)
- FB750 to flexible wall/rigid wall/rigid floor
- Cold smoke seal
- Service penetrations sealing: copper & steel pipes, cable bundles / trays / ladders (with and without FI025 Intuflex Insulation Wrap)
- FS702 is also suitable for service movement joints (consult Technical on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected]).
- Joint widths 0 to 35 mm linear; 30 to 150 mm movement details.
- Depth to width ratios 1:1
wallsand floors; 2:1 split wall seals.
- Tack free time 15 to 60 minutes, depending on temperature/humidity.
- CE marked
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4, BS EN 1366-3 and ETAG 026
- Fully tested for up to 240 minutes' joint fire resistance
- Ideal for sealing low movement joints - suitable for gaps up to 50 mm wide
- Suitable for rigid and flexible walls
- Used for sealing FB750 Coated Fire Batts
- Acoustics up to 61 dB
- Air pressure tested up to 2000 Pa
- Single sided seal tested
- Easily paintable
- Features Optifire technology, a unique UV technology, activated by exposing the products surface to a UV light source, which offers easy & instant product identification (white colour only).
- Maximum wall opening 35 mm x infinite length linear gap
- Maximum floor opening 35 mm x infinite length linear gap
- Maximum opening in movement seal 200 mm x infinite length
- 1:1 ratio wall 240 minutes integrity; 240 minutes insulation
- 1:1 ratio floor 240 minutes integrity; 240 minutes insulation
- 3mm over 100mm Firetherm Backer 240 minutes integrity; 240 minutes insulation; 30% movement.
- 10mm angled fillet to Intubatt edges or full depth plus fillet around services.
- 10 mm wide seal - 3.25 m approx.
- 15 mm wide seal - 1.35 m approx.
- 20 mm wide seal - 0.78 m approx.
- Tested at Exova BM Trada to BS EN 1366-3/4
- Tested at Exova Warrington Fire to BS476 Pt 22
- Third party accredited by Exova Warrington Fire, certificate number CF 578
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Water / Solvent Based
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 30 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!