An extensive range of accessories and ancillary products for use with Nullifire (Firetherm) systems, helping the installation and application of firestopping products. Refer below to see the full range. More Information **Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nullifire FP302 Intustrap/Band
Nullifire (Firetherm) FP302 Intustrap/Band - Intumescent pipe wraps for sealing off combustible pipes during a fire to prevent the spread of smoke and flames.
- Easy to fit
- Available in rolls and strips
- Pre-configured pack for proprietary pipe sizes
- For metal and plastic pipes
- Expands when attacked by fire
- Fully tested for up to 240 minutes fire integrity and insulation
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
|60 mm x 4 mm x 25 m||Rolls|
Intustrap rolls are a rubberoid strip with high flexibility, most commonly used around all types of pipe insulation up to 50 mm thick, or combustible pipes with a diameter of between 20 mm and 160 mm. Intustrap may also be used around conduits, cables (if required), and to close ventilated air spaces.
Typical Configuration Types
- Combustible pipes & insulation types
- Glass fibre
- Nitrile rubbers
- Tested In floors and walls including lightweight partitions.
- May also be used within Firetherm Intubatts
- Unaffected by moisture
- Fully tested for up to 240 minutes integrity and insulation (dependent on application)
- Available in easy to handle rolls or pre-configured bands to suit pipe size
- Simply link with duct tape
- All insulation types: 2 layers 60 x 4 mm as per requirement (maximum insulation thickness 50 mm).
- Combustible pipes: 55 mm 1 layer, 82 mm 2 layers, 110 mm 3 layers, 160 mm 4 layers.
- 64 kg rock mineral fibre 0 to 60 mm annular space (60 mm minimum depth)
- Intumastic within concrete 0 to 20 mm annular space in floors
Intubatt2 140 kg/m³ (walls) Intudeck140 kg/m³ (floors timber) Intubatt1 180 kg/m³
- Intucompound 1000 kg/m³
- Concrete or blockwork
- 0.7 gauge (minimum) steel
Pipe composites tested range as follows:
- Pipes: 0 - 55 mm : 1 layer
- Pipes 56 - 82 mm: 2 layers
- Pipes 83 - 125 mm : 3 layers
- Pipes 126 - 160 mm 4 layers - Not for use within Intubatt vertically at this size
- Insulation all types: 2 layers 60 x 4 mm
- Tested at Exova BM Trada to BS EN 1366-3 and BS4 76 Pt 22
- Tested at Exova Warrington Fire to BS 476 Pt 22
- Third party accredited by Exova Warrington Fire, certificate number CF 583
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!