An extensive range of accessories and ancillary products for use with Nullifire (Firetherm) systems, helping the installation and application of firestopping products. Refer below to see the full range. To qualify for Express (1-3 day) shipping, basket value must exceed £75.00 + VAT. Orders below this amount will only be available on Economy...
Nullifire FP170 Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars
Nullifire (Firetherm) FP170 Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars expand when exposed to fire, reinstating the fire performance
of compartment walls and floors which have been penetrated by combustible pipes.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance - Tested to EN 1366-3
- Tested with combustible pipes (PVC, PE, PP, SanPVC, Bevex, etc.), insulated non- combustible pipes (steel) and network cable bundles (up to 125 mm)
- Flexible walls (stud partitions) or rigid walls (masonry, concrete) of 100 mm minimum thickness. Rigid (concrete) floors of 150 mm minimum thickness
- Easy to install, stainless steel shell
- Water resistant and non-corrosive: inert product
- This new, improved version of FP170 is available in multiple sizes; other sizes are available to order by special request - contact our sales team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] for more information.
To qualify for Express (1-3 day) shipping, basket value must exceed £75.00 + VAT. Orders below this amount will only be available on Economy (7-10 day) shipping
Use Nullifire FP170 Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars to seal combustible pipes as they pass through fire compartment walls and floors, crushing softened pipes in fire conditions to fill the void with fire-resistant char, preventing the spread of smoke and fire for up to 4 hours.
The new, improved FP170 Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars are simple to use for application on plastic, metal and insulated pipes in walls and floors, with their one-piece design saving time on site. The collars are water-resistant and non-corrosive.
- CE marked.
- Classified to BS EN 13501-2 and BS EN 1366-3.
- Fully tested for up to 240 minutes' joint fire resistance.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of plastic, metal and insulated pipes.
- Can be used for applications in walls and floors.
- Simple to use, one-piece design saves time on site.
- Non-corrosive - inert product.
Fire Classification to EN 13501-2 and CE Mark (ETA 17/0134)
- Flexible Walls (stud partitions) or rigid walls (masonry, concrete) of 100 mm minimum thickness
- Rigid (concrete) floors of 150 mm minimum thickness
- All testing undertaken using uncapped pipes (U/U) with specification applicable to all types of plastic pipe end uses including ventilation pipes
- Mechanical and durability testing to ETAG 026-2; Y2 (internal use within full ambient temperature range inclusive of temperatures less than 0°C)
FP170 Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars are intended for internal use and has been subjected to mechanical and durability testing. The intumescent components are not affected by moisture and the collars are suitable for use at temperatures below 0°C.
Fixing anchors or heavy duty screws, suitable masonry drill, 6.5 mm masonry drill bit, FS702 acrylic sealant to provide smoke seal.
- Position Intucollar Pipe Collar around the pipe, and against the wall/floor.
- Slide the fixing clip into position or secure latch depending on collar type.
- Fix collar into place using noncombustible fixings suitable for substrate.
Where the direction of the fire risk is from both sides or is not known, a Pipe Collar should be fixed at both sides of the wall construction.
Where the pipe penetrates through a floor construction the Pipe Collar should be fixed to the underside only.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!