Tenmat Firefly Fire Rated Ceiling Air Valves
- Extract and Supply versions
- 60 Minutes Fire Rating in Solid Timber Joist Floor/Ceilings Constructions
- Ensure that all joints and intersections are tightly butted with no gaps
- No maintenance required
- Meets requirements of Approved Document B
- Simple to install
- Suitable for domestic homes, as well as apartments, hotels and other multiple occupancy buildings where fire ratings exist
|SV080||TENMAT Fire Rated Supply Valve 80mm||In Stock|
|SV100||TENMAT Fire Rated Supply Valve 100mm||In Stock|
|SV125||TENMAT Fire Rated Supply Valve 125mm||In Stock|
|SV150||TENMAT Fire Rated Supply Valve 150mm||In Stock|
|SV200||TENMAT Fire Rated Supply Valve 200mm||In Stock|
|EV080||TENMAT Fire Rated Extract Valve 80mm||In Stock|
|EV100||TENMAT Fire Rated Extract Valve 100mm||In Stock|
|EV125||TENMAT Fire Rated Extract Valve 125mm||In Stock|
|EV150||TENMAT Fire Rated Extract Valve 150mm||In Stock|
|EV200||TENMAT Fire Rated Extract Valve 200mm||In Stock|
Tenmat’s Fire Rated Air Valves are a unique and cost effective fire rated solution where recessed ceiling air valves are to be installed in fire rated floor/ceiling constructions. In a fire situation, the integral intumescent material rapidly expands to seal off the air valve to help maintain the fire resistance rating of the ceiling. This limits the risk of fire and heat spread throughout the building.
The Fire Rated Air Valves are available in all common sizes for both Extract and Supply. The Fire Rated Air Valve is installed as normal with air flow through the air valve unaffected. The product requires no maintenance after installation. The Fire Rated Air Valves suitable for domestic homes, as well as apartments, hotels and other multiple occupancy buildings where fire ratings exist.
- Cut hole in ceiling to suit the outside diameter of the air valve mounting ring
- Fix the air valve to the ceiling via the screw holes in the valve
- Attach ducting onto the air valve mounting ring
- Fit the body of the valve into the mounting ring with a quarter turn twist
- Set inner cone clearance to provide required air flow rate (max. 12mm)
- Ensure the air valve is fitted snugly within the ceiling with no gaps or voids
- The penetration is then sealed against the spread of fire and the fire rating
- Other ceiling penetrations must be fitted a minimum of 200mm apart from the Fire Rated Air Valves
|Report Type||Fire Test Lab||Report Number||Construction||Fire Rating|
|Fire Test to BS EN 1365-2||The Building Test Centre||BTC 18074F||Solid Timber Joist Floor||60 minutes|
|Fire Test to BS 476: Part 20||Chiltern Fire||IF10090||Solid Timber Joist Floor||60 minutes|
|Fire Test Revalidation BS EN 1365-2||The Building Test Centre||BTC 21144FA||Solid Timber Joist Floor||60 minutes|
|Fire Test to BS EN 1365-2||Warrington Fire||394530||60 Minutes||30 minutes|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior Use
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Single Pack
- Suitable For Use On
- Timber Floors
- Suitable For Use On
- Timber Ceilings
- Application Method
- Product Type
- Fire Seal
|jonathan on 2022-11-21 14:29:01|
Hi Tenmat Firefly ventilation valve. Can you please confirm that the stated dimension 100, 125 etc refers to the diameter of ducting that it fits - not the outside diameter of the device? Thank you
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Yes the listed size is the diameter of the extract and supply pipework, not the total diameter of the item.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Tenmat Firefly Fire Rated Ceiling Air Valves is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT